- Fully-enclosed system with HEPA filtration
- Fully-automated platform leveling and height sensing
- *WiFi Connectivity
- *Power loss print recovery and “out of filament” pause switch
- *Customizable nozzle and platform temperatures
- 30% faster
- Ultra-fine 100-micron print resolution
- One button filament color changing
- *Upgraded printhead and gantry system
- Smart support material technology
- Easy filament spool loading
Award-Winning InnovationThe Afinia H800+ 3D printer won the RAPID 2015 Exhibitor Innovation Award, which recognizes the most innovative new products or services exhibited at RAPID that are judged to have the greatest potential impact on the industry. Afinia 3D was selected as the recipient by the Society of Manufacturing Engineers’ (SME) Rapid Technologies & Additive Manufacturing (RTAM) Committee.
TechZone 360 also chose the Afinia H800+ 3D Printer for their 2015 3D Printing Excellence Award, citing Afinia 3D as a leader within the 3D printing industry. The TechZone 360 3D Printing Excellence Award identifies products, services, and applications that are driving the growth and evolution of 3D Printing from niche market hype to mainstream reality.
This printer boasts the largest print surface for large-format designs, and superior print resolution to similar 3D printers on the market. Download an updated spec sheet, or contact Moss for more information.
Weigh in: will these improvements make a difference in your classroom? How will you incorporate this updated technology?