RobotsLAB BOX moves abstract mathematical concepts away from the white board and transforms them into real life demonstrations. Students can see a quadcopter teach quadratic equations, a rover demonstrate angular and linear concepts conversions, and a robotic arm will show you what the word cosine really means.
Why Teach Math with RobotsLAB BOX?
- 1. Simplifies Instruction - The easy to use tablet makes it easy to demonstrate abstract concepts in math and science without any experience in robotics.
- 2. Improves Learning - Robots are engaging, and as visual tools they improve the information retention by more than 400% comparing to traditional practices.
- 3. Developmentally Appropriate - The curriculum spans from middle school's Algebra I all the way to Pre-Calculus.
- 4. Intuitive and User-friendly - Touch-based interface makes it easy to run the lessons and control the robots. The lessons come with instructional videos, quizzes, related standards and more, all at the tip of the finger.
- 5. Pedagogically Congruent - Created by teachers, for teachers, each of the lessons is 100% aligned with Common Core standards.
- 6. Effective - Our customers see excitement and engagement never seen before in the most hard-to-teach subjects.
- 7. Innovative - Math is the "white elephant in the room", there are no other tool that brings real-world examples to the most abstract concepts.