Each pack comes with student workbooks and a teacher’s guide to help you seamlessly integrate the projects into your curriculum.
Available STEM Kits include:
- Derby Dash - This is a great STEM project for teachers to further teaching on topics such as electric motors, gears, kinematics and basic principles of physics, such as the conservation of energy.
- Balance Bot - In this project, students get to design and build their own robot, while learning about servo and stepper motors. The science of simple machines is also a focus of this lesson.
- Spirobot - Enrich students’ understanding of robotics, mechanics, simple programming mathematics, and art. Students will use browser-based programming apps to direct the Spirobot.
- Heart Rate Watch - In this project students will design, print, and build their very own heart rate monitor. This project is great for further teaching on topics such as 2D drawings, electrical energy storage, voltage conversion and electronics.
- LED Digital Clock - In this project, students will design, print, and then build their very own LED digital clock. This is a great STEM project for teachers to do further teaching on topics such as time, temperature, LEDs, and electronics.
- Solar Battery Charger - In this project, students will design, print, and build their very own solar battery charger. This is a great STEM project for teachers to do further teaching on topics such as solar power, renewable energy, and electronics.
- USB Power Bank - In this project, you’ll learn about the basics of 2D drawings, interpreting 2D drawings, CAD modeling, 3D printing, and assembling electronic components. A great project to enhance lessons in electricity!
- M.I.R.A - 5 Axis Mini Industrial Robot Arm - Robotics and 3d printers are the fastest technologies used in education and research. MIRA is the ideal platform for teaching for teaching Science, Technology, Engineering and Math (STEM) principles at all levels.
- Mini Boom Box - Turn up the music! Students can build a speaker that connects to their phone, MP3 player, or other portable device. This project is great for further teaching on topics such as sound and sound waves, amplifiers and speakers, circuit diagrams and electronics.
- Night Light - In this project, you’ll learn about the basics of design and development, following design requirements, market research, creating and developing concepts, CAD modeling, 3D printing, and assembly electronic components.
Integrating 3D printing into existing STEM programs is easy with these project-based units. Learn more - download this informational file today, or contact your Education Specialist for more information.