- Integration of advanced automation to teach design and manufacturing concepts
- Industry-based and credentialed learning for Career Technical Education programs
- Integrate CERT program with career cluster curriculum
- Apply industrial automation training to engineering technology curriculums
- Add CERT programs to workforce retraining initiatives
Are you getting the most out of your robotics program? Maximize your program with one or more of the following tools:
- Integrated Conveyor - FANUC offers a MH1 or MH2 cart integrated conveyer. Using simple I/O commands students simulate real world part inbound and outbound functions. The integrated conveyer uses a dual V-guide belt tracking system. Each V-guide belt measures 3.75" (95mm) wide x 18" (457mm) long. The belt speed is adjustable from 5 to 50 ft./min (1.5 to 15 m/min). Externally mounted speed and directional controls. For further details such as, electrical requirements, limitations, and operating environment please reference manufacturer specifications.
- iRVision 2D Guidance Hardware & Software - Robotic vision provides the intelligence required for successful dynamic manufacturing processes and robust robotic applications. FANUC is committed to providing reliable and cost effective robotic vision solutions. FANUC’s iRVision is the first on-board robotic vision system, making all R-30iB robots “Vision Ready.” This makes for easy installation and calibration of the iRVision 2D Guidance Hardware and software.
- Vision Light Kit for Sony camera, Banner Ring Light w/Bracket: Provides a consistent light source for easier iRVision teaching with consistent results
- Grippers – gripper options include Vacuum Gripper, Pneumatic Grippers, Electric Parallel Servo Grippers. The FANUC Vacuum Gripper EOAT allows students to simulate a pick and place application.
- Remote Surface Mounted FS-15iA Force Sensor - The seamless integration of a six-degrees-of-freedom force sensor results in an intelligent robot that can “feel” enabling the most demanding mechanical assembly and material removal operations.
These are just a few of the options available for FANUC CERT training programs. Let us help you customize and enhance your program, while improving student outcomes. Contact Moss today for competitive pricing.